Policy Adviser – Office of Senator Rachel Siewert
Applications are invited for the Policy Adviser position based in Senator Siewert's Perth or Canberra office.
The Policy Adviser will provide research, advice and written briefs on a range of issues for Senator Siewert's parliamentary and portfolio work, such as aged care, community services, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander affairs and natural resource management.
The successful applicant will have:
· relevant tertiary qualifications and experience
· ability to analyse complex policy issues, combined with excellent written and oral communication skills
· understanding of Australian politics and parliamentary processes
· knowledge of Australian Greens policies
· outstanding time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
· ability to work effectively as part of a small team
A salary of $59,284-69,216 plus an allowance of up to $17,898 in lieu of overtime is payable. A probationary period of 3 months applies.
Applications addressing the selection criteria, paying attention to the key responsibilities, should be forwarded with two nominated referees by 31 August to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact Rose Newbury-Freeman on 08 9228 3277.
Come back and visit soon for our latest positions